College & Career Center
Ms. Patricia Perez
College & Career Specialist
Naviance is a college and career readiness platform that helps connect academic achievement to post-secondary goals. Its comprehensive college and career planning solutions optimize student success, enhance school counselor productivity, and track results for school and district administrators.
User name: permanent id #@my.cuhsd.org
If you can't remember your password, see Ms. Perez to have it reset!
Four Year College Planning
California State University
Students must meet eligibility requirements according to the CSU Index.
University of California
Students must meet minimum UC requirements in order to be eligible for admissions.
Private Colleges and Universities
Private colleges and universities typically require an application, essays, test score reports, teacher recommendations, secondary school and/or mid-year reports, and possibly more. Since requirements may vary, please visit the school's website for more detailed information.
- Common Application - a uniform college application used to make the process much easier without having to complete individual college application forms
- Common App Schools - check the website to see the colleges that accept the Common Application
- www.aiccu.edu - Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Program - a program in which students who are residents of WICHE (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education) states may enroll at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state at a reduced tuition rate.
California Community College
- Community College Application
- Assist is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. https://www.assist.org
- English and Math placement tests are required at each institution. Please visit the institution's website to register. This must be completed before registering for classes.