Cap and Gowns:
Caps and gowns have all been ordered. If you did not place an order for your senior, do not worry, we will have extras. Placing the order just guaranteed sizing. We will be distributing caps and gown on MAY 12th from 12pm-3pm. More details about each student’s time slot will follow.
There will be a MANDATORY graduation practice on Thursday June 3rd from 8:00am-12:00pm. Please take off work and plan accordingly. Individuals that do not attend graduation practice are unable to walk at the ceremony.
We are excited to announce that the 2021 Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 4th at 5pm in the Branham Stadium. Plans are in place to have as close to a traditional ceremony as possible. Adhering to state and county guidelines, we are currently able to allow 2 (in-state) guests per graduate. If we progress to the yellow tier by May 26th, we may be able to allow 4 spectators per graduate. We will have students register their spectators via a google form that will be distributed at the end of this month.
Per county and state guidelines, commencement ceremonies must have assigned seating for tracking purposes. Each spectator’s assigned seats will be emailed to the designated email on the form by May 30th. We understand that the spectator limit is difficult so we will have a professional entertainment company who will be live streaming the entire ceremony via Youtube so it will be accessible to all additional friends, family and community members to experience in real time.
The form to reserve tickets for graduation will go live 4/28 at 6pm at this LINK. Prior to reserving tickets, please speak to everyone involved including your graduate to make sure you are reserving tickets for the correct people as changes may cause a delay in your reservation.
Please make sure to secure your ticket reservations by Wednesday MAY 5th.
The form can only be filled out once per student, if you do not see your student on the form, please check with them and other members of your family to make sure they did not fill it out. If you think there still may be a mistake, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification. Additionally, on the form at the end you can indicate you would like a copy of your responses, please choose that option for receipt confirmation if you would like.
Here are some important reminders regarding graduation tickets this year:
- Each graduate may bring 2 GUESTS as of right now per the tier we are in and the capacity of our stadium and field. We are hoping to progress to the yellow tier which will allow us to be able to allow additional guests per the state guidelines. We will make this determination May 26th.
- Children OF ANY AGE do count as a guest, regardless of whether they take a seat or not. You will need to reserve a spot for children if they are coming or you will be turned away at the gate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All seats are ASSIGNED (per state guidelines) guests will be seated in the 2 or 4 person pod of the student they register with.
- Guest seating assignments will be emailed to the provided email address on May 30th and you are responsible for communicating that information to the guests attending with your party.
- Guests will be assigned seating as requested on a first come, first serve basis on the side that their graduate is seated on. All seats will be assigned prior to the ceremony so you will not need to worry about arriving early.
- If you need to make any changes to your reservation, you will need to do so via the Ticket Change Request Form found HERE
Please understand that we are doing everything we can to be able to provide a as traditional of a ceremony as we can for the students. While we understand the spectator limit is not ideal, we are providing a professional livestream of the event via Youtube for all additional guests. If you arrive with additional guests on the day of the event, your entire part will be asked to leave and watch the ceremony from home via youtube. We are doing our best to provide a safe, supportive and enjoyable experience for all of our families and graduates.