Four Year College Planning
California State University
Students must meet minimum UC requirements in order to be eligible for admissions.
Out-of-State, Private Colleges, and Universities
Private colleges and universities typically require an application, essays, test score reports, teacher recommendations, secondary school and/or mid-year reports, and possibly more. Since requirements may vary, please visit the school's website for more detailed information.
- Common Application - a uniform college application used to make the process much easier without having to complete individual college application forms
- Coalition for College - more than 150 top colleges and universities committed to improving access to higher education. Each of the member schools works to make college affordable and ensures students graduate on time. Most graduate students with no or low debt.
- www.aiccu.edu - Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange Program - a program in which students who are residents of WICHE (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education) states may enroll at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state at a reduced tuition rate.
- AP exams are held every year in May.
- PSAT Only offered once a year in October to all of our 10th grade students. Other grades are welcome to register for the test.
- For Juniors: When you take the PSAT/NMSQT, you’re automatically screened for the National Merit® Scholarship Program, an academic competition for recognition and scholarships..