Welcome to Branham Athletics. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a coaching position at Branham High School:
- Contact the Athletic Director (AD) regarding the position desired with a letter of interest and resume. Following the screening process, the AD may contact you for an interview.
- Once offered the position, the AD will direct you through the process of getting cleared with Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD).
- Once cleared by CUHSD, all coaches must complete the following certifications and provide copies of each to the AD.
Coaching Certification (LIFETIME CERTIFICATION)
Each course below will satisfy the state requirement (cost is between $50-$59):
– take the Coaching Principals with EBook course
Under “Courses” click “Find Courses Offered by my Organization”
Click “C” for CIF, then click “California Interscholastic Federation”
Click “Coaching Principles”
– take the Fundamentals of Coaching course Concussion Certification
- Recertification Required every 2 years
under Courses>Free Courses> click "Concussion in Sports" (you may need to register first) Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification - Recertification Required every 2 years
take the Sudden Cardiac Arrest course (you may need to register first) CPR, First Aid, & AED Training - Recertification Required every 2 years
Coaches may schedule these courses for themselves or contact the AD for CUHSD scheduled classes.
Questions? Please contact Athletic Director Landon Jacobs