Branham provides an inclusive, nurturing environment that celebrates diversity and empowers all students to become confident, informed, and respectful community members who are resilient and equipped to achieve their maximum potential as successful, productive citizens, and agents for change.
The Branham community is comprised of resilient, engaged and innovative learners. We work together as a community to create solutions that positively impact the world in which we live.
Student Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
Prepared for Post-Branham Success
- Seeks help and support when needed, manages workload and time, and explores areas of interest as a lifelong learner.
- Interprets, analyzes, and integrates information from varied sources and applies knowledge to new problems or situations.
- Clearly communicates ideas in a variety of modes to specific audiences.
Active Community Member
- Engages and contributes to local, national, and global communities.
- Supports a resilient, diverse, and fair world.
- Strives to achieve and maintain physical and mental well-being, while balancing the demands of academic and personal life.