SAVE THE DATE-Graduation
We know it is early to start thinking about Graduation but it will be approaching faster than you know! We wanted to let you know that our commencement ceremony will be taking place on Friday June, 3rd 2022 at 5pm in the Branham Stadium. This is different then what is reflected on the district calendar due to the availability of the vendors and providing the students and families with the best possible experience. Please mark your calendars!
More information will be coming in the following months.
Senior portraits need to be taken by Friday, 12/17 for inclusion in the yearbook. These are handled through Now and Forever Studios. You can contact them at 408-354-8660. Note: Branham's yearbook staff does not have access to any senior portrait before the deadline listed above. If you are only getting the portrait taken for yearbook inclusion the session is free of charge. Let them know you only would like a yearbook session.
Caps and Gowns:
Caps and Gowns are now available! If you miss the deadline, we cannot guarantee you will get the correct size.
A couple of things to note:
- Parents: We cannot see who ordered until we get a list from the company. Please communicate with your student directly so that you know if they ordered or if you should order for them.
- When we get a final list in December, Ms. Hillman will start notifying families who have not yet ordered. If you do not order by the December 3rd deadline, we cannot guarantee you will get the correct size.
- The cap and gown is FREE. You do not need to pay. But to get the free cap and gown, you must follow all of the instructions below.
- If you would like to order extras (i.e. a class ring, announcements, etc) that will all go through the same website. That is all done through the company and we do not have any information about orders through them.
- Everyone must order a cap and gown if they plan to participate in the ceremony.
- The caps and gowns are delivered to school, not your home. Pick up will be in early May and likely will happen during a tutorial or Outreach period.
Please read the following instructions very carefully as the new site that the company uses can be confusing.
- Go to this website: www.highschool.herffjones.com (Links to an external site.)
- Scroll to GRADUATION PRODUCTS and click the button.
- Enter BRANHAM HIGH SCHOOL
- SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN to "Continue Shopping To Checkout" (the green button)
- Select the "Grad Pack D" for $0.00 and add to cart
- Click CHECKOUT or click the cart at the top of the screen.
- Enter promo code 2022grad and click APPLY
- Enter the rest of your information.
CAPS AND GOWNS ARE COMPLETELY FREE AND OF NO COST TO YOU. But you must order by the December 3rd deadline in order to guarantee your size. We will have some extra caps and gowns on hand for graduation, but you will get whatever size we have available and it may not fit well.