Counseling Department Overview
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: School Counselors' contact information and class Remind codes are listed below, as well as specific resources for students and parents on each of the Grade Level pages. Please contact us with any questions or concerns - we're here for you.
Welcome to the Branham High School's Counseling Department!
Branham's School Counselors offer students support in the achievement of high school goals and preparation for life beyond high school. School Counselors regularly work with students, parents/guardians, staff and teachers to help ensure student success. We meet with students individually, in groups, and during class visits throughout the school year.
Students can drop in before school, at lunch, and after school or make appointments to meet with their counselor one-on-one through email at any time throughout the year. Parents and guardians are welcome to schedule a meeting or contact their student’s school counselor via email or phone.
|Erika Miguel (A-Fl)||Joyce Davis (Fo-L)||Danielle Morrella (M-Ri)||Vince Leeburn (Ro-Z)|
|College and Career Specialist|
|Patricia Perez||All Studentsfirstname.lastname@example.org||https://tinyurl.com/MsPerezOfficeHours|
School Counselor (Last Names M-Ri)
|Class 2021||Class 2022||Class 2023||Class 2024|
Branham School Code: 053082
Important 2020-2021 Dates
- 12th Grade Parent Night: Thursday September 10th at 6:30pm
- 9th Grade Parent Night: Thursday September 24th at 6:30pm
- 11th Grade Parent Night: Thursday October 15th at 6:30pm
- Financial Aid Night for Parents/Families: October 13th at 6:30pm
- 10th Grade Parent Night: Thursday October 22nd at 6:30pm
- College Day: October 23rd
- Cash for College: November 12th at 5pm
- AP Information Night: Thursday February 4th at 6:30pm