Counseling Department Overview
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: School Counselors' contact information are listed below, as well as specific resources for students and parents on each of the Grade Level pages. Please contact us with any questions or concerns - we're here for you.
Welcome to the Branham High School's Counseling Department!
Branham's School Counselors offer students support in the achievement of high school goals and preparation for life beyond high school. School Counselors regularly work with students, parents/guardians, staff and teachers to help ensure student success. We meet with students individually, in groups, and during class visits throughout the school year.
Students can drop in before school, at lunch, and after school or make appointments to meet with their counselor one-on-one through email at any time throughout the year. Parents and guardians are welcome to schedule a meeting or contact their student’s school counselor via email or phone.
Drop In Hours: Wed & Fri during lunch; Thurs & Fri after school.By appointment: Monday appointment slots; Tuesday appointment slots
Drop In Hours: Tues & Fri at lunch
Drop In Hours: Tue & Thurs at lunch; Mon & Fri after school
School Counselor: Ignite and Students with IEPs
Drop In Hours: Wed. & Thurs during lunch
Drop In Hours: Wed & Thurs after school.
Drop In Hours: Break and Lunch
Branham School Code: 053082
Important 2021-2022 Dates
- 12th Grade Parent Night: Tuesday September 14th at 6:30pm
- 9th Grade Parent Night: Thursday September 30th at 6:30pm
- Financial Aid Night for Parents/Families: Tuesday October 12th at 6:30pm
- 11th Grade Parent Night: Thursday October 15th at 6:30pm
- 10th Grade Parent Night: Tuesday October 26th at 6:30pm
- AP Information Night: Wednesday February 16th at 6:30pm