How to Participate
1. Schedule a sports physical with a physician.
The next round of sports physicals at BHS have been scheduled for Tuesday, January 23rd at 2:30pm in the Athletic Training Room (cost is $30, first come first served). The 2023-24 Athletic Physical Form is available HERE, please bring a copy for the doctor to sign.
You may also schedule a sports physical with your family physician or a local clinic after June 1, 2023. Please bring a copy of the Athletic Physical Form for the doctor to sign. Student/athletes and parents complete the rest of this form.
The cost to be screened is $10.
More information and the link to register for a screening may be found here:
2. Complete the online registration process. Go to https://www.homecampus.com/select-state and login or create an account. You will need to upload your completed Athletic Physical Examination Form to complete the process.
FAQ's may be found HERE
and a video tutorial may be found HERE
Welcome to Branham Athletics. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a coaching position at Branham High School:
- Contact the Athletic Director (AD) regarding the position desired with a letter of interest and resume. Following the screening process, the AD may contact you for an interview.
- Once offered the position, the AD will direct you through the process of getting cleared with Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD).
- Once cleared by CUHSD, all coaches must create a profile on http://www.homecampus.com complete the following certifications and upload them to their profile.
Concussion Certification (FREE) - Recertification Required every 2 years
under Courses>Free Courses> click "Concussion in Sports" (you may need to register first)
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification (FREE) - Recertification Required every 2 years
www.nfhslearn.com – take the Sudden Cardiac Arrest course (you may need to register first)
CPR, First Aid, & AED Training - Recertification Required every 2 years
Questions? Please contact Athletic Director Landon Jacobs