How to Participate
1. Schedule a sports physical with a physician.
The next round of sports physicals at BHS have been scheduled for Wednesday, August 4th at 2:00pm in the Athletic Training Room (cost is $20). Bring a completed copy of the 2021-22 Athletic Physical Form for the doctor to sign.
You may also schedule a sports physical with your family physician. Bring the 2021-22 Athletic Physical Form with you for the doctor to fill out. Student/athletes and parents complete the rest of this form.
2. Complete the online registration process. Go to www.athleticclearance.com and create an account. You will need to upload your completed Athletic Physical Examination Form to complete the process. Step by step instructions may be found here:
Welcome to Branham Athletics. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a coaching position at Branham High School:
- Contact the Athletic Director (AD) regarding the position desired with a letter of interest and resume. Following the screening process, the AD may contact you for an interview.
- Once offered the position, the AD will direct you through the process of getting cleared with Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD).
- Once cleared by CUHSD, all coaches must complete the following certifications and provide copies of each to the AD.
Concussion Certification (FREE) - Recertification Required every 2 years
under Courses>Free Courses> click "Concussion in Sports" (you may need to register first)
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification (FREE) - Recertification Required every 2 years
www.nfhslearn.com – take the Sudden Cardiac Arrest course (you may need to register first)
CPR, First Aid, & AED Training - Recertification Required every 2 years
Questions? Please contact Athletic Director Landon Jacobs